Daniel McCree Foundation

Daniel McCree Foundation

Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Reflections this July

www.DanielMcCree.Org

Some Reflections this July~

I think what amazes me the most about the experience of knowing Daniel, was simply the complexity it would all take on. I thank God each day, that the spirit truly knocked me on my ass when I met Daniel, and it told me very clearly "Learn Everything you Can". And God Blessed it~ I DID.

I learned very quickly that whatever Daniel said, was intended on more than a single level. That was Daniel. Nearly 2 years later, I find he has really layed so many things before me, which have yet to be discovered. Soon after we met, I was enlisted to build his Myspace Page, and together we sat and created it. I dont often re-visit his myspace page, but perhaps every few months. But what I do remember, is that the plain text of the page, was what he himself had put there long before we met. "True Bees, with Wings and Balls" for example~ Thats who he wanted to meet.

Tonite, the spirit lead me to visit his page, and what jumped out at me~ was his favorite Movie.
"What Dreams May Come" released in 1998. I have never heard of this movie before, but again, I had to "look it up" as he often directed his online friends to do. Daniel was a Directive Being... it was that simple.
So I looked it up~ and not only does it offer such amazing insight into the life experience and spiritual expressionism that is Daniel McCree, but reminds me once again, Daniel seemed to have a story to tell, and a spiritually uplifting way of doing it. I certainly miss him, but with that being said, I also know he has found ways like this movie to make sure that just as he said, "I will have a new number soon, so we can stay in touch" or something very close to that.
Blessings are everywhere if you listen and look for them. So are the spirits of those we love.

...And I cant WAIT to see the whole movie!

No comments:

MetroEast NEWS